Sunday, November 30, 2008

I don't follow up on news frequently, that's why I am not aware of all the things happening in the outside world.

But recently, its hard not to follow the Mumbai news.. Its saddening to see human killing their own kind. Why do these terrorists exist? I really wonder how they are being brought up and trained. It is damn depressing to hear all these news. It makes me feel ashamed for complaining abt nitty gritty things in my life, like exams, stress blah blah.. I should feel lucky for being alive at this moment, being able to live my life the way i want, able to eat, sleep, talk, walk and everything..

depressing headlines...

S'porean hostage killed
Seige ends, 195 dead
Bombs defused outside church
Grenade at protest wounds 16
500 dead in cholera outbreak
2 dead in toy store shooting

there are many many more..

11:51 PM