Sunday, August 10, 2008

School's starting tml! And "lucky" enough, I got 2 8am lectures =( Mondays and Tuesdays! Boos. Its ok. Its a new semester! I will repeat what I have been saying for the past few semesters! *grins* I'll work hard this time, attend all lectures and tutorials religiously, do my tutorials b4 tutorials. I hope I really do. I am very pleased with my results last semester. But I really have no idea how I did it. Perhaps its because I have lesser modules and I stepped down from my committee so I managed to score better. And biology and physiology might be easier for me than physics or fluid mechanics or organic chem whatsoever. I think I probably wouldn't score this well in this semester esp with the projects and all that. Haha. But I will still try my best ba! But realli, I'm not that good. Look at my previous sem results and you'll know that I'm ordinary. 

Some of my friends are going for osch recital. I feel tempted to try out too. I felt quite gek to missed studiowu's recital that time. So i shouldn't miss this chance too right? But judging on the number of core modules and projects this semester, I think this semester is going to be heavy. Moreover, the date of the recital is very close to my exam dates. This is the reason why I'm hesitating. Another reason is I am always not happy when I feel busy. I need time for myself. I want to spend time alone. Yet I always wanna join activities and I do feel left out if I don't join. How ironic I am! The last reason is..... I lost my passion in dance? Or perhaps the question should be how can I find back the initial excitement and passion I had for dance?? I think the ans is $$$$$$.. haha.. I reasoned out for myself that I lost interest in dance because I don't go for lessons outside anymore. There's no new choreo, no new challenges. And why did i stop the lessons? Because I feel broke.. HAHAHA.. hais.. so this thing cannot be helped. No money means no money lar. In conclusion, I'm in a dilemma. Hope I will get a conclusion sooner or later.. haha.. 

Going to meet up with my JC class later.. sending joanna off for her sep! (and wish her happy birthday as well =)) 

1:28 PM