Thursday, July 31, 2008

today is my last day at work in ***

Initially tot i could just do patent search quietly in the office.. but i should have expected it. went to the lab, had meeting till lunch time. Yea yea I know we didn't achieved much during this internship. I dunno why she still go ask our progress is considered fast rite? as compared to ur past experience? obviously its a NO~ Then he had to think of a nicer way to put it across to her that we din achieve anything significant at all.. Anyways, this juz tells me something. Perhaps i'm just not suitable for research work. I think I cannot reach that level. I am too bimbotic!!! and i hate to hear results results results.. well.. so i'm really dreading working life.

After the meeting, went back for STEM. results were shit. attempted to do a little patent search while watching.. then after that went to cleanroom for sputtering.. And ta-da its 6pm! i dun need to do the patent search le. -_- but ya i'm glad its my last day. feel so bad for leaving my buddies there. They extended theirs to next week. but i refused to extend mine. But ya. thanks to the meeting in the morning, i am bombed with a presentation next week. bec they noe i'll be coming back for lessons in the morning.. -_-

so my internship sorta ended with a bad note isn't it? Besides the presentation, how many more times do u think i hafta go back? let's cross our fingers..

think today is a bad day. perhaps pms? possibly.. arrggghhhhh...

10:50 PM