Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally tidied up my blog~~ having new cute blogskin feels great~

Recently I have been busy with my internship in a research institute.. It basically kept me occupied for the whole holidays. My life has been quite boring, either work till late or go dance or tuition after work. At least I had some time to meet up with some friends over the weekend, attend bdae parties and catch a movie or something. But i really feel like staying at home and just nua not just for a day, but i feel like nua-ing for a week or something. Haha. but this will nv happen bec rite after my intern ends, sch will start.

Before i start complaining abt my internship experience, let me reflect first. What are the good things or ppl i have encountered for these past 11 weeks? My supervisor is not that bad la. alot of ppl are willing to teach us. I met very cute friends like wenjie, qianlan and my personal assistant (HAHA.. guohui) I learn quite some things and i also got to know myself better. My initial intention of getting this internship was to let me have a feel of what's gg on in the research world. So i should be glad that i had a slight taste of it=)

These few days it just occurred to me that i have changed. The old me is optimistic, idealistic, full of energy, brushes away unhappy things easily, likes to organise lotsa gatherings with friends and leads a happening life. The new me is sick and tired of life, afraid to commit in anything, wants to nua at home and not go out, always complaining abt life.

I dun like the new me. I know deep down inside me, I've changed. Maybe it is not obvious to others.. bec last time i will always complain also but somehow i just felt that i was much more optimistic. my mentality, my whole attitude towards life is different. so i decided to go back to the old me =D i mean try but not go back to the exact old me. haha.. I think i've grown to become a person who needs time alone. unlike in the past, i felt happiest when i have ppl ard me.. hahah.. but i must change my attitude! I wanna be optimistic once again=) life isn't that bad after all right? I always knew that my life is good. even if i have problems or difficulties, i am always lucky to have ppl ard me to support me de.

so here's a fresh start =) to feel happy over small little things in my life! i'm glad i've a new blogskin =)

1:27 PM