Sunday, January 21, 2007

Today is a BORING day for me. I should have went to vbash last night. Then i would have spent today sleeping. Haha.. But it wouldn't be a good choice for me to club last night because i was quite tired.

I tried watching maths webcast today. Successfully finish up the 2nd lecture so i am still one week behind time! HAHA.. I have no stamina to continue so went to try tutorial. HOWEVER, I can't seem to solve the problems. Gave up! That's why i am online now.

YAY! I just ask emm to go gym with me weekly. Currently, I am so unfit that I would probably die after running for 10 minutes. HAHA.. So I need to exercise!! Of coz i would hope to slim down too! Tomorrow morning i'll go jogging!! I hope I really will go.. hehehe..

Recently my two dear sisters seem to face some problems in friendship. but fret not~ because two of you have this cute loveable fat bunny here who loves you two! haha.. I think problems in friendship sometimes cannot be resolved, so just let it be? Don't be too upset k!

I want to go KTV soon~~~ but I don't feel like spending money=( haha.. HOW? $_$

6:49 PM