|
|
||
|
Friday, January 19, 2007
Should i start typing my entries in proper english? i think i should! because this sem, i am taking 2 modules that require me to write essays. It is hard to write in proper sentences again. I cannot recall the last time i wrote an essay. HAHA.. I think i have no talent in writing. Look at what i've typed so far! It's all short sentences!! I feel as though i'm back to primary school, writing a few sentences for composition=P my past entries have not much content. No thought-provoking stuff, no profound thoughts, no debates on controversial and intellectual issues. they are solely on my personal life. HAHA.. and now my life is getting more and more boring, I have nothing to blog about anymore!! Sound so sad.. Its only second week of school and i am already complaining. So horrible(refering to myself)! HAHA. I think this entry is a waste of time to read. So sorry to those of you reading this now. I'm just talking nonsense. I'm trying to escape from the imparo website and the webcast websites that i have just opened. Giving myself excuses not to do work=)
10:40 PM
|
||