Saturday, January 27, 2007

hey.. I was too lazy to blog for the past week though i wanted to blog about certain stuff. But i've already forgotten what i wanted to say.. hehe..

Anyway, I'm so SIAN~!!~ because my friends are going europe in May and I think I cannot join them T-T due to lack of $_$ sigh.. If only I've saved more last year... its too late now.. If i spend only $1.5 a day, and save all the rest of my money till May and then borrow a few hundred bucks from someone, then MAYBE i can join them.. BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?? hehehehehehe... nvm.. maybe i will not join them=(

Another SIAN thing is i am watching webcast now. I'm behind by 3 lectures~~ hehe.. and whenever i listen to webcast, i fall asleep.. OR i will do something else on the com, like chatting.. AND the worst thing is i ate potato chips while watching~!!!! SHIT.. haha..

9:42 PM